Evaluation Summary From the 2015 Course
nEI – Advanced Nutritional Principles and Nutraceutical
Applications in Clinical Practice
For All Health Professionals
November 20-22, 2015
95% of participants agreed this course met a need or ‘professional gap’ in their practice?
- The course introduced more information about how natural substances can be used in a beneficial way to treat patients.
- The presentation put the science behind the nutrition, which is the foundation of our health.
- As a non-prescribing health professional I have greater and greater appreciation for the job of nutraceuticals.
- Provided more reinforcement of continuing to incorporate nutraceuticals into patients healthcare d/t the results/statistics demonstrated with their use.
- Continued & appreciate in depth education on cardiovascular, blood sugar, digestive, male/fem suppl.
- As an RN, I gained a greater understanding of the pathophysiology of differ. diseases & possible solutions.
- The course provides a deeper medical & nutritional understanding with currant research findings – gives me more confidence from the knowledge I have already.
- This course will prompt health professionals’ to expand upon the wellness practice
96% were satisfied with the information you received at this conference?
- The speakers were excellent.
- I plan to continue to attend annually. This is my second one. Will also attend the implementation program.
- Very glad I came.
- This course provided information usable in my life and in my clients’ life!!
- Excellent course. In the time we had, packed with valuable information!!
- Overall – excellent course!!
93 % said this course would make an impact on how they treat patients?
- I will be more cognizant of the things patients are doing that impact their overall health.
- I will feel more confident to share and use examples and research I learned to help patient understand treatment options better.
- Augmentation of the needs I have prescribed in traditional treatment of psychiatric disorders.